Fri Jan 27, 2012
Nice Comments From an Improv Workshop For Medical Professionals
- James was so funny I could listen to him all day.
- I think that we should bring back James next year.
- Comedy with James —This was quite humorous and helped ease the tension of the rest of the day.
- James was funny and his section offered a great break to our day. I enjoyed watching him and he made me laugh. I would definitely love to see him again.
- This was just nice entertainment. A chance to relax and have fun together. Great group involvement!
- What a GREAT time this was! I laughed so much and had a great time! This helped me see how easily we can be misunderstood and how hard it is sometimes to communicate with others. The more we can express and share with others the better the communication will be.
- I thought he was great. I find incredible value in making people laugh and have a sense of fun when we gather for something like this. I think it helps to build a sense of cohesiveness with the group which tends to be lacking otherwise.
- Should have been longer, he was a hoot!
 comments (1790 views) |  Trackbacks  Pingbacks
Fri Nov 11, 2011
If You're Happy And You Know It, Write A Testimonial!
Here’s a testimonial that one of my agents received recently from a client they had booked me with:
"Rusty was terrific! The feedback I’ve received has been overwhelmingly positive. He hurt a lot of stomachs and cheeks from laughing so hard. Some people want us to bring him back every year and I had another say she’d go to Denver and see him again.
Stellar choice. Thank you SOOOOO much and tell Rusty the same."
If the performer you chose meets or exceeds your expectations, please let them know in writing.
 comments (937 views) |  Trackbacks  Pingbacks
Fri Oct 07, 2011
Company Party Comedy Hypnosis? Not Just Fun And Games!
So, you’re thinking of taking the leap to hire a comedy hypnotist for your company party. Believe me, when you’ve booked the right hypnotic enterainer (someone who’s a good hypnotist and comedian), your group will have a fun time. But what are the hidden benefits to bringing a stage hypnosis show to your soiree?
There are more than one. Team building and company loyalty from sharing the moment are two benefits most party organizers don’t think about. But the big BENNY?
Luckily, two of the best ways to relieve stress (at least temporarily) are hypnosis techniques and laughter. And both of these beneficial happenings take place at a comedy hypnosis show!
Those who volunteer and get hypnotized will feel the ultimate relaxation and sense of well-being.
Those who choose to just watch will spend an hour or so getting a “laughter workout” and by doing so release those stress-busting endorphins.
With benefits like that, why not take the leap and hire a comedy hypnotist for your company party? You’re workers will not only have fun, but the hidden benefits will make your workplace healthier and happier. And one of those hidden benefits might just save a life.
 comments (763 views) |  Trackbacks  Pingbacks